Sunday, September 15, 2013

1.1 Pam and Sam & 3.1 Kate's Game

 I am starting off my "Beyond Group" in unit 3. I have posted both glogs for my students below. If you are on a different story just use the search box at the bottom of the page.  
*****I am aware the downloadable items from the paperclips are not working.  I have contacted Glogster for help in this matter.  I will keep you informed.*****
1.1 Pam and Sam
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------
Sight Word Practice for 3 Weeks
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.1 Kate's Game
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: