Sunday, October 14, 2012

Glogs for 1.4 and 3.4 and HFW for 1.4, 1.5, 2.1, 3.4

Use the search box at the bottom of the page to find the story you need.
-------------------------------------------------  
My school has broken down what we teach into 3 week blocks of curriculum.  I am using the high frequency word videos below to teach the words for the 3 weeks.  I have my struggling reading students watch the video each morning on an ipad after they complete their morning routine.  They can come to me any morning before we start our day and try to "test out" if they can read all the words at the end of the movie without any help.  I was very pleased how this constant review worked for these students.  
High Frequency Words for the ipad
Units 1.4, 1.5 and 2.1


 

Unit 1 Week 4 Pet Tricks



Unit 3 Week 4 Smile Mike



No comments: